Sunday, May 19, 2013

A rainbow party!

This past weekend we celebrated Paige's first birthday!  I had a simple, small party at our house with just family and a couple friends.  We kept the menu simple with hamburgers and hot dogs, fruit, chips with dip, and pasta salad.

I decided on a rainbow theme before she was even born and started pinning ideas of pinterest.  I made all of the decorations myself but decided to order the cake and was not disappointed.  Paige was very unsure of her cake at first but after a couple of minutes dug right into the mess. 

She had a blast and it was the perfect day, I can't believe it's already over!  Time to start pinning for next year :)

 photo banner

 balloon wreath

 cake
 smash cake
 birthday girl

 not so sure
 inside of cake
 deciding it's ok





1 comment:

Shelley Robertson said...

What a fun party! It's simply adorable! I am stopping by because you had contacted me about receiving the Ninja Turtle Printables for your little boy. If you could email me at info.piggyinpolkadots@gmail.com with/from the email address you would like me to send them to I will get them to you asap!

Thanks so much!!!

Shelley

www.piggyinpolkadots.com